What have you bought at the three best shopping centers in Scottsdale, AZ?
Almost everyone likes to shop whether you’re buying gifts for yourself or someone else. After a carpet repair you may want to celebrate. Whether you like boutique gifts, name brand fashion, or something in-between. These are 3 of the best shopping centers in Scottsdale, AZ. They’ve got it all. Tons of shops, easy parking, and plenty of food to fuel your trip.
Scottsdale Fashion Square
Located on East Camelback Road, the Scottsdale Fashion Square is your local shopping destination. One of the major highlights you’ll find here that most other malls don’t have is concierge service. You can get help anytime from the concierge desk or look around for their roving concierge. They know the mall inside and out and can help you locate stores or get access to needed services. With many luxury and high-end retailers, you’ll find a great selection of merchandise. Just some of the other aspects that make this mall so special include:
- Valet parking and package carry assistance.
- Covered parking and car detailing while you shop!
- Pop-up opportunities for small businesses.
- Luxury stores and quality eateries.
- Regular sales and events.
- The center regularly donates to local causes.
Scottsdale Civic Center Mall
Located on N. Drinkwater Blvd, the Scottsdale Civic Center Mall is close to the heart of the city and delivers everything you could want for a great day out. Located in a beautifully landscaped area including green areas and ponds, you can take a stroll in-between bouts of shopping, eating, and visiting the local sights. The mall itself isn’t for shopping. It’s a community space that’s currently undergoing plans for a renovation. Why is it on this list? Because of what surrounds it. You’re in the perfect spot to engage in nearly any aspect of local culture including shopping at hot spots like Baseballism Scottsdale or Old Town Trading. What else makes this such a great choice?
- Close proximity to the gigantic Civic Center Library.
- Beautiful grounds with plenty of areas to walk.
- Nearby to the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts.
- Easy access to some of the areas best local restaurants.
- Surrounded by small businesses, not big box stores.
- Everything you need to make a day of it.
Located on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, The Promenade offers incredible shopping and some amazing architecture. Designed to fit the name of the street it’s on, The Promenade is a beautiful location with great stores for clothing, gifts, and home goods. You’ll know when you’ve arrived when you see the large Frank Lloyd Wright Spire. It was originally designed for the Arizona State Capitol in 1957. Going unused for nearly 50 years, the design was finally implemented and assembled in 2004. It is internally illuminated and lights up every night. Just some of the other great sites at The Promenade include:
- A stunning design that’s built for accessibility.
- Some of the area’s best restaurants and eateries.
- Big box shopping next small boutique stores.
- A great seasonal presence especially at Christmas time.